Cooked ROMs and HTC Tytn II/Kaiser and BBC4
I have read people having issues with Blackberry Connect.
I found one solution posted on xda-developers, you can read it at:
1. Installed the latest clean cooked rom (CE OS 5.2.1978)
2. Installed Resco Explorer for the registry editor
3. Changed the AKU version from 0.7.0 to 0.4.2 under HKLM>System>Version>AKU (The key difference here is that this change was made before installing BB Connect)
4. Installed BBC v188.8.131.52
5. To configure BBC I used the BlackBerry Connect Desktop for Windows Mobile app which communicated with my work servers and then configured the device for