Blackberry Connect on Motorola Q
Now, this is an interesting piece of info. I haven’t seen it anywhere else before. I was looking for some info on Blackberry Connect in Blackberry Knowledgebase. And I found this.
Now, I wonder which providers are going to be providing this client? Verizon? Bell? Telus?
Time to dig up more info, while you wait, take a look at the article…
How to send a message from a BlackBerry enabled Motorola Q device
Doc ID : KB10788
Last Modified : 2007-05-07
Document Type : How To
* Motorola® Q with BlackBerry Connect™ software
* Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 software
To send a message on the BlackBerry enabled Motorola Q, complete the following steps:
1. On your Motorola Q, open the Messaging window by clicking the Messaging icon or Start > Messaging.
2. Click BlackBerry.
3. Click New.
4. In the To field, type one or more addresses.
If you are sending a message to a contact, click Menu > Add Recipient in the bottom status bar. The address book appears.
To perform a Lookup, complete the following steps:
1. Click Menu in the bottom status bar and then click Lookup.
2. Select a contact to be added by clicking Select in the bottom status